Friday, October 31, 2008

To build or not to build that is the question

Our school is bursting at the seams! We added 35 new students putting our total to 190. For a small town this is a big school and we just keep growing! Problem is we need a new space, or at least I feel like I need my own space. We've been renting now for 7 years. I wish I had all that money invested in a place of my own looking back. The question is now with this down turn in the economy where does Dance fit in? Are there teachers out there that have weathered economic downturns in the past? What did you do to make it through? Is now the time to build, when I can get a better deal on the real estate? Or is it best to wait it out?

I would love to hear from Teachers with experience in this topic, I'm sure I'm not alone in this problem. To build or not to build that is the question!

No comments:

Releve' Dance Poster sample

Releve' Dance Poster sample
sample of poster