Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back in the Groove - New season start

It's September that means it's time to get back into the studio for me. Many of you may have started classes already but we wait until late Sept. to let the kids get back into the school routine first, then they can add in dance to their busy schedules. Our staff is busy preparing for the classes and selecting recital music and costumes. I love our costume choices this year, Weissmans will really rock it out for us this year!

It's our 10th Anniversary year, so I'm trying to think of cool things we can do all year to celebrate. Does anyone have any ideas? Our "theme" this year is Growing up in Dance. Our recital will be like a garden etc. So, any ideas for monthly things we can do?

One idea I have is a poster at the end of the year. I've traded time for class with a parent who is a graphic designer. I want to have 3 or 4 flowers with blank middle spots and then have the kids add photos of themselves to customize the poster for our 10th anniversary. I envision it to have a lot of green, florals and their cute faces in costumes inserted. I'll let you know how that one turns out! You never know it could be a new idea for our Releve' product line.

I'd love to hear more ideas from you! At 10 years we are still rookies compared to a lot of studios out there!

No comments:

Releve' Dance Poster sample

Releve' Dance Poster sample
sample of poster