Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Creating "Priceless" Moments That's Your Job

Visitors filled our studios this week for our first "Visitors Day" of the season. It is always fun and exhausting. For the teacher it's like being on stage for the entire night of teaching. And for the student it's also full of joy and trepidation.

This year with Christmas so close to our special day I created a little number to "Santa Baby" a fun classic tune. The kids wore Santa hats and looked so cute. But the best part was getting the parents to follow along and dance beside their student. It is so cool to see that little girl look up at her Dad with a giggle and have Dad smile right back, the moment is one they will cherish forever. As I watched special moment after special moment unveil itself each night I thought to myself ... "that's how to keep customers" -- give them moments they couldn't possibly pay for anywhere else. Dance classes then become priceless. (And thankfully, "For everything else there's MasterCard.") As the economy changes I'm going to work hard to create more priceless moments for my parents, I suggest you think about how priceless your program is to your parents too.

Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Releve' Dance Poster sample

Releve' Dance Poster sample
sample of poster