Friday, April 20, 2012

NIKE ARC ANGELS (Pointe shoe training) on the Behance Network

NIKE ARC ANGELS (Pointe shoe training) on the Behance Network

Just came across a new Pointe' shoe that I thought you all may be interested in...has anyone seen this, tried it yet?

I love the idea, our students are having a hard time keep their shoes in shape and parents I'm sure would love to buy fewer pointe' shoes.   I see a lot of interesting uses for this shoe!  What do you think?

Haven't quite figured out how to buy them yet but I'm sure Dance Distributors or Discount Dance Supply is working on it.

4 comments:

That Tingley Feeling said...

from what i can tell there is no such item on sale. they are a creative project, an idea from a student.

Anonymous said...

i would love a pair to practice in, but they arent avalible anywhere. i dance and i wore out my first pair in a few months.(on my second now). please convince nike to make these!!!!! thet would be amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps they will be a reality by the time my daughter is on pointe.. About 2 years away prob

Anonymous said...

They aren't real yet just a project by a design student. I've read a lot and most dancers say they could b really dangerous

Releve' Dance Poster sample

Releve' Dance Poster sample
sample of poster